Water becomes a luxury so much needed by farmers and forests. We limit water during shaving but spend hundreds of gallons to water mud. This is not right.
Yes you can save a lot with synthetic turf installation. For new projects your ROI may be as low as 2 years.
Leave water for where you need it the most
True, nothing can replace natural grass. However, too often the only person who walks on the front yard is a gardener. Cover the front yard with artificial grass and save water for your back yard to enjoy.
We asked our customers why they switch.
1) To keep our lawn alive we pour so much water that we cannot walk, or grass simply dies.
2) Pets bring dirt into the house. We have to clean it all, from floors to rugs to sofas. It is a nightmare.
3) Not getting enough sunlight. We walk on dirt every winter.
4) We rented out our house to realize that they turned off water and let all grass die.
5) Our guests cannot walk in dress shoes.
6) I am tired of dealing with gardeners and noisy lawn movers.