Home Energy Renovation Opportunity (HERO)
It is a fast and easy way to secure funds for your renovation project. Saving often far exceed monthly payments, making this program a popular choice.
The HERO program is a financing program that partners with local governments to make energy efficient, water efficient, and renewable energy products more affordable for homeowners. Unlike other financing options, there are no credit score requirements and repayments are made through your property taxes.
To qualify for HERO, mortgage payments must be current and mortgage-related debt must not exceed 90% of the value of the property. ADDITIONAL CRITERIA APPLY.
Benefits of using HERO include:
- No credit score requirements
- No application fees
- Takes 15 minutes to apply
- HERO finances 100% of the cost to purchase and install eligible products
- HERO offers low, fixed interest rates with amortization periods of 5, 10, 15, or 25 years with current interest rates as low as 6.75%
- Repayments are made through your property taxes, with the interest being tax deductible
- If the property is sold before the HERO assessment is paid in full, the remaining payments can legally be passed on to a new property owner
Learn more at www.heroprogram.com.