Save Water for Farmers
Water becomes a luxury. Government is limiting water use to help our farmers bringing food to our tables. You can help!
With increased rates and water restrictions, your lawn becomes a money making vehicle. Cut your water bill with artificial grass. Improve curb appeal. This means that installing artificial lawn is a healthy financial decision
Nothing could replace the touch of natural grass. However, the gardener would be the only person walking on your front yard for the most time. Enjoy natural grass where reasonable.
What do our clients say?
1) To keep our lawn alive we pour so much water that we cannot walk, or grass simply dies.
2) Pets bring dirt into the house. We have to clean it all, from floors to rugs to sofas. It is a nightmare.
3) Not getting enough sunlight. We walk on dirt every winter.
4) We rented out our house to realize that they turned off water and let all grass die.
5) Our guests cannot walk in dress shoes.
6) I am tired of dealing with gardeners and noisy lawn movers.