Climate changes. Temperature is rising worldwide. Droughts get more frequent. Water becomes a luxury.
With increased rates and water restrictions, your lawn becomes a money making vehicle. Install artificial turf to significantly cut your water bill. Select the right turf to reduce maintenance. Improve curb appeal. This means that installing artificial lawn is a financially viable decision.
True, nothing can replace natural grass. However, too often the only person who walks on the front yard is a gardener. Cover the front yard with artificial grass and save water for your back yard to enjoy.
Great reasons! And what do our clients say?
1) To keep our lawn alive we pour so much water that we cannot walk, or grass simply dies.
2) Pets bring dirt into the house. We have to clean it all, from floors to rugs to sofas. It is a nightmare.
3) Not getting enough sunlight. We walk on dirt every winter.
4) We rented out our house to realize that they turned off water and let all grass die.
5) Our guests cannot walk in dress shoes.
6) I am tired of dealing with gardeners and noisy lawn movers.